Invest in stocks, options, and ETFs, all commission-free. Customize your own trading terminal with Webull’s personalized widgets, advanced charting, and in-depth analysis.
- ZERO commission when you trade stocks, ETFs, and options.
- ZERO minimum deposit requirements for brokerage accounts and IRAs.
EXPAND YOUR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO
- Invest in your favorite companies and ETFs with as little as $5.
- Align your investment strategy with the market benchmarks through the dynamic recurring investment feature.
- Trade OTC(Over-The-Counter) securities with $0 commission.
AN OPTIONS PLATFORM FOR SERIOUS TRADERS
- Active Option Trader: Support for fast filtering of options with specified conditions, and quick opening, modification, and cancellation of options orders.
- Make informed decisions with real-time quotes for free.
- Track options activities and understand the latest options market by observing unusual behavior.
ADVANCED CHARTING & TRADING TOOLS
- Chart Trader: Chart users can directly select prices from the chart and place orders more conveniently with the custom tick function.
- With indicators, overlays, and auto refresh, Webull charting tools allow you to look up the latest stock price and create more advanced charts with real-time intraday data.
- More than 56 indicators, 63 technical signals, and other tools that provide you with detailed charting analysis and portfolio management.
PRACTICE TRADING SKILLS
Webull Paper Trading offers a virtual trading experience that lets you test your trading strategies just as you would in a real, live situation but without risking a penny on an actual stock or options exchange.
Securities trading is offered to self-directed customers by Webull Financial LLC, a broker dealer registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Webull Financial LLC is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Webull is not a bank. Rates subject to change. *Index Option Contract Fees, Regulatory Fees, Exchange Fees and other Fees may apply. More info: https://www.webull.com/disclosures
Advisory accounts and services are provided by Webull Advisors LLC (also known as "Webull Advisors"). Webull Advisors is an Investment Advisor registered with and regulated by the SEC under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940. Registration does not imply a level of skill or training. See additional information on the Disclosures webpage. Trades in your Webull Advisors account are executed by Webull Financial LLC, a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). That means your assets are protected up to $500,000 in value, including $250,000 in any cash awaiting reinvestment.
*Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Option investors can rapidly lose the value of their investment in a short period of time and incur permanent loss by expiration date. Losses can potentially exceed the initial required deposit. You need to complete an options trading application and get approval on eligible accounts. Please read the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before trading options.