Trade stocks, ETFs, and options without commissions. Advanced tools to optimize your trading experience.
Earn 5.0% APY on your uninvested cash and get up to $1,000,000 in FDIC insurance.
TRADE WITH $0 COMMISSION FEES
- Trade stocks, ETFs, and options commission-free, plus no contract fees on equity options.
- Invest what you can afford with fractional shares - start with as little as $5.
- Buy and sell foreign stocks in the OTC markets in real-time.
BE INVESTED IN YOUR RETIREMENT
- Roth, Traditional, and Rollover IRA account types. No account minimum and no account fees.
- Earn 5.00% APY on your free cash*, no fees or minimum, FDIC insured.
- Grow your wealth effortlessly with automated investing.
- Recurring investment and contribution make investing towards your retirement less painful.
- Trade and invest in stocks, ETFs, and options, all commission-free in the same IRA.
INVEST WITH TECH BUILT FOR YOU
- Customized by you and managed by pros - one-click to automate your investing.
- Rebalance your portfolio and reinvest dividends automatically.
- Set up recurring investments on your preferred schedule.
AWARD-WINNING PLATFORM WITH EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
- Award-winning platforms built for beginners to seasoned investors, allowing you to trade via mobile, web, and desktop.
- Invest precisely with Trading Assistant to ensure your portfolio stays on track.
- Get a detailed tracker for insights into institutional activities with Sage Tracker.
- Explore in-depth analysis and advanced charting. 60+ technical indicators and 17+ charting tools can help you analyze trends and decipher market information.
- Practice & explore trading methods without spending real money using Paper Trading.
- Connect, share valuable insights, and learn from a diverse community of millions of investors.
DEEPER, BROADER MARKET DATA
- Keep tabs on the price movement of stocks and options with Level 2 Advance, NBBO, and OPRA data.
- Plan your next move with in-depth analysis provided by Reuters and Trading Central.
* Eligibility for Webull's Cash Management Program limited to self-directed accounts.
Securities trading is offered to self-directed customers by Webull Financial LLC, a broker dealer registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Webull Financial LLC is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Webull is not a bank. Rates subject to change. More info: www.webull.com/disclosures
Advisory accounts and services are provided by Webull Advisors LLC (also known as "Webull Advisors"). Webull Advisors is an Investment Advisor registered with and regulated by the SEC under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940. Registration does not imply a level of skill or training. See additional information on the Disclosures webpage. Trades in your Webull Advisors account are executed by Webull Financial LLC, a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). That means your assets are protected up to $500,000 in value, including $250,000 in any cash awaiting reinvestment.
Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Option investors can rapidly lose the value of their investment in a short period of time and incur permanent loss by expiration date. Losses can potentially exceed the initial required deposit. You need to complete an options trading application and get approval on eligible accounts. Please read the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before trading options.
Address: 44 Wall Street, Ste 501, New York, NY 10005, United States.