Master Lucid Dreaming by never forgetting to do reality checks, writing your dreams down, and learning the techniques all for free.
** Created by Stef; founder of HowToLucid.com, popular website and YouTube channel with over 142K subscribers (Lucid Dreaming Experience on YouTube)**
- Reality check reminders with custom times, time brackets, sounds, text and even frequency to help you lucid dream more reliably
- Auto shut off alarm for WBTB (Set up to 5 alarms that turn themselves off, to help you lucid dream)
- Learn all common lucid dreaming techniques and even read offline, doesn't require any internet permissions and doesn't show ads
- Super fast and simple lucid dreaming journal, which can sort dreams by month, search by keywords, and sort by lucid or not lucid
- The entire app is ad free, fast, simple, and has a 'dark mode' so you can save your eyes if you're using this when the lights are off
This is your app, so please explore it, and send any suggestions for new features to firstname.lastname@example.org
HowToLucid is the perfect app to help you get into lucid dreaming.
Reality checks are one of the best ways to become lucid during a dream, how to lucid makes it easy to set reality checks for the day and night. I really wanted to create an app that lets you lucid dream in the most effective way possible. I also wanted to keep this free, so if you like it, please review it and make sure to use it daily!
I'd also love to hear from you, so please message or email me and let me know what you think about this app!
To learn more about lucid dreaming, and to get a free PDF report showing you the best 100 things to do in your next dream, go here: https://howtolucid.com/Signup
Or to just read more about HOW to actually lucid dream, read this article: https://howtolucid.com/how-to-lucid-dream-tonight/
You can find our YouTube channel here, with over 400 videos and 142K+ subscribers: https://howtolucid.com/youtube