Harness the opportunity of forex trading with FOREX.com – the No.1 U.S. currency broker.* 80+ global currency pairs to trade, plus unleveraged gold and silver. Take advantage of one-swipe FX trading, advanced charting, real-time news, Performance Analytics, SMART Signals, and more with our best-ever forex trading app.
Not ready for live markets? Test your FX trading strategies risk free with a forex demo account, complete with $50,000 in virtual funds to trade currency markets.
MASTER 80+ GLOBAL MARKETS
• Major FX pairs: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, and USD/CHF available from 0.2, with commissions fixed at $5 per 100k
• Minor FX pairs: A huge range of minor pairs to trade, from EUR/GBP to NZD/JPY and more
• Exotics: Diversify your exposure – find new opportunities in a wide variety of exotic currencies, including the Mexican peso (MXN)
• Gold and silver: Broaden your portfolio and hedge against risk with unleveraged gold and silver
SEIZE OPPORTUNITY INSTANTLY
• Execute in seconds with one-swipe FX trading, then monitor your open positions from anywhere
• Analyze price movements at a glance using intuitive charting tools
• Customize your watchlists and alerts to maximize success
• Use advanced orders and partial closes to adapt your strategy on the fly
• Stay ahead with integrated analysis, Reuters news, and real-time price alerts
• Automatically sync your positions between our web trading platform and the FOREX.com app
• Choose from 60+ technical indicators, 50+ advanced drawing tools and 14 chart types
• Access advanced analytical tools including integrated trading strategies
• Identify correlations by overlaying multiple markets onto a single chart
• Manage your FX account on the move – fund, withdraw and report whenever, wherever
• See how you can become a better trader with Performance Analytics
• No. 1 FX Broker in the US*
• A global market leader since 2001
• Fully regulated broker, registered with CFTC and member of the NFA
• Transparent and consistently low FX trading costs
*Based on client assets per the 2021 monthly Retail Forex Obligation reports published by the CFTC
Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Increasing leverage increases risk. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. Before deciding to trade forex, you should carefully consider your financial objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices or other information contained does not constitute investment advice.
FOREX.com is a registered FDM and RFED with the CFTC and member of the National Futures Association (NFA # 0339826). Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Full Disclosure For our full disclosure please visit https://www.forex.com/en-us/terms-and-policies/disclosures-and-risk-warning. Spot gold and silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act.
GAIN Capital Group LLC (dba FOREX.com) 30 Independence Blvd, Suite 300 (3rd Floor), Warren, NH 07059, USA. GAIN Capital Group LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of StoneX Group Inc.