Harness the opportunity of FX trading with FOREX.com – the No.1 US currency broker.* Trade 80+ currency pairs, plus gold and silver. Take advantage of one-swipe execution, advanced charting, real-time news, performance analytics and more.
Test your trading strategies risk free with an FX demo account, complete with $10,000 virtual funds.
MASTER 80+ MARKETS
• Major FX pairs: Trade EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD and USD/CHF from 0.2, with commissions fixed at $5 per 100k
• Minor FX pairs: Buy and sell a huge range of minor pairs, from EUR/GBP to NZD/JPY and more
• Exotics: Diversify your exposure – find new opportunities in a wide variety of exotic currencies, including the Mexican peso (MXN)
• Gold and silver: Broaden your portfolio and hedge against risk with gold and silver
SEIZE OPPORTUNITY INSTANTLY
• Execute in seconds with one-swipe trading, then monitor your open positions from anywhere
• Analyze price movements at a glance using intuitive charting tools
• Customize your watchlists and alerts to maximize success
• Use advanced orders and partial closes to adapt your strategy on the fly
• Stay ahead with integrated analysis, Reuters news and real-time price alerts
• Choose from 60+ technical indicators, 50+ advanced drawing tools and 14 chart types
• Access advanced analytical tools including integrated trading strategies
• Identify correlations by overlaying multiple markets onto a single chart
• Manage your account on the move – fund, withdraw and report whenever, wherever
• No. 1 FX Broker in the US*
• Global market leader since 2001
• Registered with CFTC and member of the NFA
• Transparent and consistently low FX trading costs
Additionally, you can fund or withdraw from your MetaTrader account from the FOREX.com app and gain access to our news and analysis. Please note, you’ll still have to login to the MetaTrader platform to place trades and view existing positions and orders.
*Based on client assets per the 2019 monthly Retail Forex Obligation reports published by the CFTC
FOREX.com is a registered FDM and RFED with the CFTC and member of the National Futures Association (NFA # 0339826). Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Full Disclosure. Spot gold and silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act.